Monday, May 4, 2009

Sick Household and Painting.

Well the past weekend was very eventful. Last week Micha was told to work from home due to this crazy swine flu. So we were excited that we would get to spend more time with him. However, he ended up with a sinus infection. I ended up with one too, an ear infection, and laryngitis. Then Jacob ended up with an upper respiratory infection. So we are one sick family. :( The good news is that we caught Jacob's URI early so he is not too bad.

Through all this craziness we decided to start working on Jacob's room. With his second birthday coming up in a few months it was time for a "big boy" room. It's not completed yet but I thought I would share a few pictures. I will post more later this week when I have everything put together. Jacob also learned his first color...blue. Can you guess why? Now he says "boo" seat, and "boo" ball. :)
Jacob saying "hi" to Daddy and Grandpa Mitch as Daddy was painting. I couldn't resist. :)
Strong little boy!
Jacob learned a new word also...."Tools." He makes his Daddy proud.

1 comment:

The Buster Bunch said...

Wow, Jacob is getting a big boy room! So fun! I love the picture where his hiney is hanging out...so cute! We miss you guys. It's been way too long!