My life is filled with so many wonderful mothers. I just wanted to tell all of you that I am so grateful for each one of you.
My Mother's day was nice and relaxing. We started the day off with a great service at church. Then we went home and Daddy and Jacob had a nice long nap. This was great because it gave me some good book time. After the naps Jacob had a blast playing at the park. Then it was "happy hour" at Sonic where he got a "big juice" (in Jacob's words). Then he mowed the yard with Daddy (his favorite thing to do now). To top it off we had some really yummy barbecue chicken and potato salad for dinner.
Our little Jacob has grown so much in the past year and I am so grateful that God gave me such an amazing little boy. He has changed my life completely and made me a better person. Every day he amazes me. Just today, I told him "I love you" and he said to me "I love you too." He is really starting to put sentences together. He said, "Another bite bread please" also.

2 comments:
Wow that IS a big juice! Lucky him :) He is growing up way too fast!
He is precious! It sounds like we had the exact same day. Church, nap, park, Sonic, and then working in the yard with Daddy. Mother's Day is so wonderful!
Post a Comment