Thursday, May 14, 2009

Potty Time!

Lately Jacob has been showing some interest in "pee pee potty," so I went out and bought a potty. He was very excited. I haven't decided if he is really ready to potty train yet, but thought it would be a good idea to have it. We will see in the next few days if he really gets the concept.
Of course as it was being put together he had to play with all the parts. This picture cracks me up ... yes that is the actual potty part on his head. He thinks everything can be a hat.

Today he found the kitty in the box and had lots of fun with that. I don't think the cat thought it was fun that his hiding place was found.

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Great pictures! I couldn't tell at first that he had the potty on his head! Love the picture with the cat peering out. Not too happy about it either.

The Buster Bunch said...

Oh he's precious! We bought Brenley a potty this weekend too. She's not that into it, but Macy is, so I want Brenley to get interested. I would love to have her potty trained before the baby gets here. That might be a lofty goal though...we'll see. Hope Jacob takes to the potty really easily.