Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jacob's First Fishing Trip

Today Jacob went on his first fishing trip. Grandpa David bought Jacob his first fishing pole, and we all went to a little local neighborhood pond that Micha knew would be easy fishing. Jacob had so much fun. I think Micha and Grandpa David have a little fishing buddy in the making. As usual, between Grandpa David and I there were lots of pictures to choose from. :)
Fishing Buddies
First fish caught with Grandpa David.
First fish caught with Daddy.
Daddy teaching him how to fish.
Having lots of FUN!

Feeding the ducks the leftover bait/bread.
There was a great park by the pond and Jacob wasn't going to let us leave until he got to play. :)

A little video of Jacob fishing with Daddy. I wish I had gotten better video of him actually helping catch the fishes. Oh, well maybe next time. You can see Jacob is becoming a very independent little boy. He was not happy when Daddy tried to help.


1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

My favorite pic is the one with their backs to the camera. You will have to get a shot like that each year and watch Jacob grow :)