Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jacob's First Day of Pre-School

Our little boy had another major milestone today. It was his first day of pre-school. I keep asking myself, "When did he get so big!" He was very excited to (in his words) "go to school to learn." He had no separation anxiety... but I did. I did hold it together until we got to the truck and then I cried on the way home. When we went to pick him up he really didn't want to leave.
He was very proud of his new backpack.
Putting his folder up.
He knew right where his spot was.
Daddy helping him find his name on the wall.
Our sweet kiddos.
He's in the Tiger Room.
Here he was moving his name over.
Sitting at his spot on the table.
This really makes me want to cry. He looks so big.

No comments: