Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Abigail Elise at 1 month

I can't believe our little girl is already a month old. She is sleeping a little better, but only because she is sleeping in the swing (just like her brother). Already we can see her personality coming out. She can get really mad... quick. Jacob absolutely loves her, sometimes too much. We now have a new rule. If Abigail's eyes are closed... no touching. :) It really melts my heart to see him with her. He tells me, "I'm a big brother and I protect her, Mommy."
It's been a big adjustment learning how to handle two children when Micha's traveling, but I think I'm finding a groove. Jacob is loving pre-school. At first we had a few issues with him listening, but he is doing much better now. Here are just a few of some sweet pictures Kara and I took of Abigail. Hope you enjoy!




No comments: