Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break Camping

We had such a great time camping this week. It was Abigail's first time to really know what was going on and she loved it. I was a little apprehensive about how she would be going to bed. We converted the table into her bed and it's right next to the couch that Jacob sleeps on. She did great all three nights. Only trying to crawl in bed with him once. :-) It was a little hard with tornado Abby in the trailer (She could get into so much more since the trailer is not childproofed) but I think we finally got it down by the end of the trip. Good times were had by all and I can't wait for our next trip.


Pancake Breakfast She loved her new pink crocks and camping chair.



Playing in the mud with friends.

On the table and drinking my water. :-)

Her cute new sunglasses

One of the few pictures. Since he doesn't like getting his pictures taken now. :-(

Just relaxing.



He didn't know I had the camera.


They had lots of fun playing together.Just like mommy.

She really likes it when he runs while pushing the stroller.

She was trying to push him and almost did.




No comments: