Sunday, March 4, 2012

Abigail 18 Months

Wow what a change three months makes. Abigail had her 18 month check up and she weighs 20.4 lbs. (5th percentile). Yay... she finally broke 20 pounds. She is 31.5 in. (50th percentile) and her head is 18 in. (25th percentile). Apparently they measured here head wrong last time, so she does have a little head like Jacob and is not in the 75th percentile.


She is moving from baby to little girl and it's happening so fast. She understands so much and follows directions so well. She is starting to talk more and has added lots of new words like, please and thank you, cheese, more this, mine (for anything she wants), baby and he big one No. Jacob has been teaching her lots of new words too like to call him Bubba. He also taught her to say Knock Knock, and Who's there, so she can do Knock Knock jokes with him. It's so cute because she doesn't understand them but laughs so hard with him. They are really starting to play so well together. I love just sitting back and watch them play. She has the "anything you can do, I can do" attitude with Jacob and doesn't understand that she is little. She can point to lots of body parts when you ask her too and she says ear and eye. She moved from the high chair to the booster seat because she wanted to sit at the table like Jacob.




Rocking and feeding her baby. She loves to help me with the laundry.


She will wear hats now.

I finally got a picture of her standing on her head like I did when I was little. She does it all the time but by the time I get the camera she's doing something else.
Trying on Mommy's heels.


We found this mess under a blanket tent when we moved the ottoman. Wearing big brothers slippers.

Best $1 hat ever! Showing where her head is.




What... you didn't leave it here for me?

She finally lets me do her hair in pigtails!





Yummy yogurt.


No comments: