Jacob and I had so much fun today at the zoo with the Looney's. It was such a beautiful day. Jacob had so much fun seeing the animals with his buddies Lucas and Mikayla.
The boys looking at the Zebras. They had to climb on the fence to see. :)

More fence climbing to see the giraffes. They were all yelling "hi" to him.
Then Jacob said "giraffe say something!"


Such Cuties!!!

The lion laying down to take a nap after he roared at us. At first I think the boys were a little startled, but then they started roaring back.


Jacob excited to see the train.

A yummy afternoon treat of ice cream. Lucas was actually really happy. :)

We were suppose to share the ice cream (I did get a few bites in).


Jacob and mommy. You can't tell b/c I am holding Jacob but I do have a baby bump. :)

One really tired boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment