We are excited to announce that Baby Baxley #2 will be coming end of Aug. or beginning of Sept. We are very excited!!! It hasn't been an easy pregnancy for me so far, but I am now 12 weeks along and feel like I am at a turning point and getting better....slowly. I have been a lot more sick and tired with this pregnancy than I was with Jacob. People are saying that it means it's a girl, but we will see. :)
We decided that we would tell Jacob when we found out if it's a boy or girl. Something funny happened today. Jacob looked at me and said, "Mommy your tummy's getting bigger." So, he has noticed my ever increasing belly. :)
Here is a sonogram picture of the baby at 10weeks and 4 days. It's our third sono picture, but in the other ones you couldn't see much.
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a post about HER ;) We are so excited for the second Baby Baxley!!
Woohoo! So exciting! Congrats Baxley family! God is so faithful!
Post a Comment