Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sea World Day 2

Jacob was really excited to ride the Shamu "choo-choo," so was Matt. :)
Jacob, Micha and Andrew on a little ride.
Since we got to the park early Sunday the big kids (adults) got to ride the fun rides several times b/c there were no lines.
Micha, Matt, and I riding the Steel Eel. Was lots of fun. This was our second time. On the first ride we were in the very front and it was way more fun.
Jacob play with his graham cracker on the ride home. He had lots of ways to entertain himself on the 5 hour ride home.

2 comments:

Wandering Knapps said...

I love all the pictures. I am so glad y'all had a great time.

The Thomas Family said...

HA HA! I love the picture of you guys on the rollercoaster and Matt enjoying the little one! :) Too funny