Thursday, June 18, 2009

Play Water!

Every time we drive by the pool that is down the street Jacob always says "play water." The only reason he doesn't get upset when we don't stop is because we are usually on the way to play with his best buddies Lucas and Mikayla. Today he was really excited when I put on his swim suite and he asked "play water?" It has been a few weeks since we were there with my family from Kansas, but he still remembered.
We had a great afternoon playing at the pool with my cousins Lindsey and Joey or "Doey" as Jacob calls him. I think he is going to sleep really good tonight!
He loved this slide. I think he went down it a couple hundred times.
I think he was trying to float like Joey, but it wasn't really working.
Jacob and Joey
Taking a short break from all the fun.

2 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

Wow! What a great pool. Where is that?
He is getting so big!

Wandering Knapps said...

He looks like he had a lot of fun. He looks so much like Micha now. I hope he is feeling better. I heard he got a high fever. Take Care.