Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jacob's New Seat

Well Jacob has decided he is done with the high chair and wants to graduate to the booster chair. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted a snack and he ran to the chair and climbed up. Then he sat there and played for 30 minuets. When it was time for dinner he ran to the chair again. My little boy is growing up so fast :(
Louie snoozing on the back of the couch. I had to snap a picture before I moved him. He sits there so often he has put an indention into the pillow.

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

I love the picture of Jacob at his seat and Louie's face hanging over the table just waiting for some food. SO CUTE!

The Buster Bunch said...

What a big boy!!! I love the new pictures of him, so cute.