Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We visited the Pumpkin Patch this afternoon with our friends the Looney's and had a great time. This is one of my favorite things to do in the fall. It was so great that Jacob is now old enough to enjoy it too. It was hard to narrow down the pictures so I posted a lot.


There was this pumpkin house with little pumpkins all over and it was Jacob favorite thing.

Jacob says, "I love this pumpkin house!"
Jacob not happy to be taken out of the pumpkin house.
The whole family "In Jail"

Jacob giving Charlie Brown hugs.



2 comments:

The Looney Kids said...

SO cute :) He really did love that house!

The Thomas Family said...

Those are great pictures! I think Andrew's class is going on a field trip there but I want to take him before. Thanks for the idea :)