Jacob had his 15 month check-up today. He is 24.5 lbs. (50th percentile) and 32 in. (80th percentile). Everything is going great. He is hitting all his development milestones and is a normal happy little toddler. :) We just got back from my grandparents 50th anniversary in Kansas City (I will post on that later when I get the pictures) and his schedule is off, so hopefully we can get him back on. Here are some pictures of him playing on his "new" outside toy that I got at a garage sale for $5. :) He loves it and it was really cheap, can't beat that.
2 comments:
Yeah! A new post :) I was waiting for some more pictures of your cutie pie. I love the "action" shot of him sliding down :) Too cute. Let's get together soon and hang out (we can eat some more of those oreo treats you make that are SO fabulous) Ha ha!
$5 WOW! That's a great deal! I need to hit a few garage sales. They are cheaper than craigs list, just more work.
Post a Comment