Well we are leaving for our vacation in a few day's and I wanted to post before we left. Micha and I are headed off for a trip to the Cayman Islands and Jacob will be having a blast with some of his grandparents. I have no doubt that he will be spoiled rotten the entire week. :) Here are a few cute videos I took of Jacob.
Jacob's Happy Dance :) He does this when he see someone or something he really likes.
Dancing with Baby Einstein Music
More dancing with Baby Einstein Music, but look in the lower right hand corner for Louie. :)
1 comment:
Jacob is too cute! Rebekah does a similar dance when we tell her to "cut a rug"! It's really funny and that's what it made me think of to watch Jacob. Where has the time gone? Our babies have gotten so big!!
Have fun on your trip by the way! We missed you guys at lifegroup!
Post a Comment