Monday, September 22, 2008

Cayman Islands Vacation

Hey everyone we have been back from the Cayman Islands for a few days and I finally got time to post. Micha and I had an amazing time and it was so relaxing. We missed Jacob the whole time. Every time we called to check on him we could hear him having a blast in the background. Everything there is expensive, but since we got the room and flights for so cheap, we went a little crazy. :) We took a lot of pictures and here are the ones I narrowed down for the blog (there are still a lot).
The view from our room. I was in the pool taking the scuba diving class. (Micha was already certified)
Me taking the scuba diving class.
Micha and I before my first boat dive



Stingray City
A female and two male Stingray's
Feeding the Stingray's
Me Holding a Stingray


A Beautiful Sunset
Dinner at a great Irish pub after a long day of snorkeling and diving.
Me at the Blow Holes

Our "Little Tin Can" Rental Car

Micha driving out little rental car. They drive on the left hand side of the road. He did really well driving. Only driving on the wrong side of the road once (there was no one else on the road). :)

Some Local Wild Life
A big iguana sunning on the golf course that was by our resort.

Another big iguana just hanging out eating some grass right by the road.
These are some chickens we saw just hanging out by the airport. You see them all over the island like this.

3 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

Oh it's so beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. How wonderful to get to spend some time just the the of you! Hope to see you guys soon :)

The Looney Kids said...

AWESOME pictures! Can't wait to see them in person!

Sarah Wronko said...

I'm so happy for you guys to got to do this!! It is neat to see you at the same places that Aaron and I went to! :) Love you guys! :)