We celebrated my 28th birthday yesterday. It was my first birthday with Jacob and it was great. The three of us went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Micha spoiled me this year with a new camera (I wanted a smaller one to take on our vacation to the Cayman Islands), and a new guitar hero game (Micha and I like to play guitar hero together.... it's much better than watching him play Cabela's Big Game Hunter :) Here are some pictures I took at dinner with my new camera. I love the camera, but the digital SLR is better for taking pictures of Jacob, he just would not stay still.
3 comments:
Beautiful roses!!! I hope you got to have your time to yourself too! I'm glad you had a good day though, I was thinkin of you!
Happy Birthday!!! Glad your man spoiled you! Hope to see you soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!! Your getting old!!! HA HA! :0)
Love you Guys!!
Post a Comment