Well I had my sewing machine out to help a friend fix her curtains and decided it was time to finally make Jacob a quilt. It only took me 10 and a half months. :) On Saturday, Mimi Pam took Jacob to see his Great Grandparents (on my side) and I had an afternoon to just sew. It really enjoyed it and hope to get more chances in the future. It has lots of different textured materials and he loves feeling all of them.
3 comments:
YEAH! You kept on sewing...the quilt is great. I am glad that you enjoyed quilting again. You are very talented. Thank you SO much for your help with the curtains! I am going to post pictures just as soon as I get home from work tonight.
I am so impressed. I've wanted to make a quilt. I made a t-shirt quilt a long time ago with my mom, but I want to say I made one on my own. Your quilt looks great!!!
I SO want you to show me how to do that! I would love to make a quilt! Yours looks great!
Post a Comment