Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been a tough few weeks....


Sorry, it's been awhile since we have last posted. For the last two 1/2 weeks Micha has had mono. Luckily the fever has broken and he has been able to go back to work. Not full time yet because he is still really tired. This is the sickest he has ever been and it has been hard on him not being able to really do anything. I am very lucky to have family near by to help out with Jacob.

In the past few weeks Jacob development has been blooming. He is now walking all over the house and can stand up by himself. He is also starting to understand words. Now he will give you "five" when you hold out your hand and ask him to. He also understands the word "no", but doesn't always listen. His first word will probably be no, because we seem to say it a lot. His is a very curious little boy. When the doorbell rings he goes to the front door and he knows that remote controls are for the TV (scary) . Remote controls are his favorite toy (just like his daddy).
Here are a few pictures from a play date with friends this week and some time we spent at the park.





3 comments:

Reese Family said...

Jacob is getting so big!! I'm sorry Micha has been so sick! That is not fun at all. I hope he starts feeling himself again very soon!! Love you guys!

The Buster Bunch said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast Jacob is growing. I hope we can see you guys soon. Glad Micha is feeling better. Sounds like it was pretty awful.

The Thomas Family said...

I feel Micha's pain - I had mono as an adult too. It was AWFUL! We are praying for his quick recover. Your little baby is getting so big. We just love him!