Monday, September 17, 2012

Mommy and Daddy Trip!

Micha and I had an amazing trip to Napa Valley and San Francisco California.  I have been wanting to go there for years and it was a much needed getaway for the two of us.  We left the kids back in Texas to be spoiled by grandparents.  Much of the trip was unplanned and we just took each day as it came.  It was so relaxing.  Thanks to all of Micha's travel this trip was done mostly on reward points, so we splurged a little on some fun things.  One of them was a hot air balloon ride over Napa Valley.  This has been on my bucket list for awhile and it was amazing.  I was a little nervous at first but I am so glad we did it.  We had to get up super early on our first day of vacation but it was so worth it.







 Our champagne breakfast after the balloon ride.
 Napa Grapes

 We got upgraded to this sweet ride for our time in Napa.  We spent two days driving around in this and it was beautiful.
 Castello di Amorosa
This was one of my favorite winery we visited.  The tour and the wine were amazing.


 We wrapped us the trip in San Francisco and had a great time just walking around exploring the city.  Micha and I on Pier 39 with Alcatraz in the background.
 Sea Lions of Pier 39
The Palace of Fine Arts 


No comments: