One night after having put Abigail down I heard a door click and decided to go investigate. I stood by her door and didn't hear her music playing so I opened the door. I found a surprised little girl playing with her radio and night light. This was the second time she had climbed out of her crib in a few weeks. The other time was when I had put in time out. So it was either a toddler bed or crib tent. I really didn't want to buy a crib tent so we decided go with the toddler bed and see what happens. (Side note: Jacob was 2 1/2 before this happened Abigail not yet 2!) Micha converted her crib to the toddler bed that weekend when he got home. It was a great success. She was a little apprehensiveness at first but loves it now and we do story time and prayers on her bed now. She hasn't had any problems getting out of bed, but just in case we have the motion sensor that goes with the monitor under her mattress. If she gets out of bed it will beep and let us know.
I checked on her one night and she was sound asleep like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment