Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jacob's 1st Trip to the ER

On Sunday while I was at the grocery store Jacob fell out of a clothes hamper that he had put on our bed and whacked his head on our foot board. Why he was doing that I still don't know. There was lots of blood and at first he was a little freaked out. Micha was great and took charge and calmed him down as I rushed home. We took him to Baylor and they did a great job. He was such a brave boy when he was getting his stitches and wanted to see them right after the Dr. was done. He got 4 and he thought it was because he was 4 years old. He got a few x-rays and loved getting to see them.

Waiting to see the Dr.
Popsicle for being such a brave boy.
His funny face. He was really excited to show off his stitches.

Today we went to get the stitches removed. He was so excited that he got to bring Chester the class cheetah home this weekend.



No comments: