Oh the changes just one month brings. Abigail is now walking everywhere, standing up on her own, climbing, and finally sleeping through the night. I decided to drop her night feeding and it only took a few night then she was sleeping through the night. She is eating more and more table food. She loves avocados, chicken, grapes, and anything I am eating. When she sees me eating she come to me with her mouth open like a little bird ready for some food. She says "Mama" to me and "Dada" to Micha. She is learning so many words. She know really knows baby. I can say "Where's your baby?" and she will go get her. Her top two teeth are coming in causing her some discomfort especially early in the early morning. I will be happy when they break through. She has been waking up between 5-5:30am for a few days now.
I took her for her 12 month check up and she weighs 17 lbs. 11 oz. (5th percentile), 29 inches long (50th percentile), and her head is 18 in. (75th percentile). The doctors says she is doing great. She is a little thing but she doesn't let it slow her down.
No comments:
Post a Comment