I can't believe our sweet little boy turned 4! Where did the time go. God has blessed us with an amazing little boy. He amazes me all the time with how smart he is. He picks up things so quick it keeps me on my toes. He is always making us laugh... oh how I love his laugh. He is such a great big brother to Abigail and I love watching the two of them play together. His imagination has really taken off. Not only in play but he is making up some really creative stories and songs now. He plays well in his room by himself, but prefers to be with people. He is very social and loves talking to kids that we meet when we are out. He eats constantly and is very active. Some of the things he loves right now are: Trains, books, Cars, playing outside, tent building and talking... boy can he talk. If Abigail talks as much as he does we are in trouble. :)
So this year we did two parties for Jacob. One was with family and the other was with his friends. I made his birthday cake for the first time and he picked out the decorations and flavors. White cake with sprinkles and vanilla icing.
No comments:
Post a Comment