Sunday, April 3, 2011

Abigail at 7 Months

Our sweet baby girl is 7 months old and her personality is really starting to show. She has become a lot more vocal and is "talking" all the time. She says ah ah, ba ba, da da and much more, but not ma ma yet. We are working on that one. She is expressing her temper a lot more also. She gets mad quick. She is rolling all over the house. I sit her down and then she takes off. I find her in some interesting places. We may have to put up some baby gates sooner than I though. :) I love watching Jacob and her play together. He can get her to laugh so hard she falls over. I can already see her looking up to her big brother. She loves to watch him. She hit a big milestone this month and has started feeding herself. She loves the puffs. This has made cooking dinner easier on me. She is drooling a lot more so we may have teeth soon.


She likes playing with the steering wheel in my car.

"Talking" to herself in the mirror. This is her new way of expressing her unhappiness. :) Big girl loves to stand up. She was laughing at Louie.
No one can make her laugh like her brother.
Big girl started feeding herself. She got stuck under the dining room chair.


No comments: