Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time!

This year was our sweet little Abigail's first Christmas. Of course she had no clue what was going on, so big brother Jacob helped open her presents. I don't think that will happen next year. I love that Jacob is understanding so much more the Christmas Story. When you ask him why we have Christmas he says, "Because it's Jesus' Birthday!"
We had a great day even though Jacob was sick. At one point he was cuddling and said, "I'm saving my energy to open presents." :)
Her expressions crack me up!
He was excited about his books.
This makes mommy happy. :)

Sweet Kiddos
Playing with Alphie.
(I had one when I will little.)
Cuddling with Daddy when he didn't feel good.
Playing his new video game
Abigail and her presents.
Jacob and his presents.
Arrrrg Matey
Loves his new Nerf Gun.
Daddy got one too, so they can play together. ;)
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts. We are very blessed.

No comments: