Saturday, July 3, 2010

30th Birthday Suprise

I thought that my mom and dad were having their annual 4th of July party, so I was really surprised when I walked in and everyone said "Happy Birthday!" Micha and my parents did a great job of keeping it a secret. Thanks for all the hard work, it was a great party. I enjoyed every minute of it. Since my parents live outside of city limits we got to do fireworks in the back yard and the kids loved it. Thanks Shannon for taking the pictures.


Jacob and the kids were hiding under the table waiting to say "surprise."
Lindsey and I... really going to miss her when she leaves for college.
Diana and I
Jacob was really wanting cake.
Micha and Jacob with his first sparkler.
Micha, Jacob and Matthew watching the fireworks.
Jacob and Joey watching the fireworks. He really loved them.
Jacob and Uncle Jay

No comments: