Jacob had his two year check up this week (a month late) and he is doing great. He is 35.5 in. tall (80 th percentile), Weighs 28.6 lbs. (50 th percentile), and his head is 18.5in (10 percentile). His head has always been small and the doctor is not worried. He did have to have a two shots, but recovered quickly when he got a sucker. :) Candy makes everything better! His curiosity is growing daily. He knows his colors and can count to 11. He recognizes some letters and we are working daily on his ABC's. His new favorite show is Super Why. His vocabulary is increasing daily and he loves asking questions about everything.
On Potty Training: Jacob is doing better than I expected. He has had a few days with no accidents at all. He is getting really good at telling me when he needs to go, though I still ask him quite a bit. He has been really good when we are out, but I think that's because he like to check out the different bathrooms. We did find out that he doesn't like automatic flushing toilets, when one went off while he was using it. :)
1 comment:
You are so right....that photo is SOOOOO sweet. He's so adorable. I am glad to hear potty training is going well. That's cute about the automatic flush, I don't think a lot of ppl really Like them. Have a greta day.
Post a Comment