This is my crazy dog Louie.

We were sitting in church right before worship and I realized I had left Jacob's Easter basket out on the couch. I just knew that Louie would get the chocolate bunny that was in it.
Micha was such a sweetie he left went home and found this. Louie had ate the whole solid chocolate bunny (not a good thing for a little dog). He quickly called me to come home, so everyone packed up and we ran home. Luckily we got it all out of him before it got into his system. That much chocolate would of killed him and I would have been devastated. Louie was my baby before Jacob and is a great little companion to me. He really scared me this time (not the first time the dog has ate something he shouldn't). After this episode we had a nice relaxing Easter Day.

Jacob and his Easter basket minus one chocolate bunny.

Hunting for eggs at Mimi and Grandpa Mitch's house. The sun
finally came out in the late afternoon.

Trying to get a nice family picture ... didn't happen.
2 comments:
I bet you never look at another chocolate bunny the same way again :) Crazy Louie, glad he's ok though!
Gotta love that dog. He has the ability to find chocolate like no other dog I have known. Andrew talks about Micha, you and louie all the time!! It's really funny. You made a strong impression :) Love the family picture too :)
Post a Comment