Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jacob's First Trip to the Zoo

On Monday we had a fun trip to the zoo with my parents. This was Jacob's first trip and he loved all the animals.
Jacob looking at the monkeys



There was this little aviary where you could walk though with lots of little parakeets.

He like showing us the nose on the statue of the kimono dragon. (this one's for you Shannon :)
Looking into the penguin exhibit.

His first carousel ride (he loved it)
One tired little boy.

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! As soon as I saw that picture, I thought "uh-oh" there's THAT dragon. For those reading who don't know the story, I was at the zoo with Andrew and his grandparents and came through the door at the far end of Amanda's picture, stopped cold in my tracks, screamed to Andrew to STOP!! because I seriously though the animal was real and had escaped from it's cage...ok, I am a bit nervous BUT that thing looks SOOO real - especially from a distance. Thanks a bunch friend for the picture just for me :)