Monday, December 1, 2008

7 Random Facts About Myself.

My friend Shannon tagged me to share seven random facts about myself, so here they are...
1. I take my socks off in the middle of the night (in my sleep). It drives Micha crazy, b/c when we go to change the sheets they are always waded up at the bottom.
2. My first dance with Micha was our "first dance" at the wedding. No lie, I could never get the guy to dance with me. After that we have only danced two more times.
3. I am a bibliophile (one who loves to read, admire and collect books, often nurturing a large and specialised collection). I know most of you know I love to read, but you should see my book collection. Not only is my book case crammed, I have 3 extra-large totes and several boxes crammed in my closet. I think I may need to clean them out soon. I hope to one day have a house where I can have my own library.
4. I usually read three to four books simultaneously. Unless I get a really good one, then I will stay up all night reading. It drives Micha crazy b/c there are always books all over our house.
5. I started out Majoring in Marine Biology in College then switched to Business-Marketing. I know two totally different fields.
6. Giving birth to Jacob was the scariest thing I have ever done. I like a little control over thing and the only thing I had control over was the due date (b/c he was so stinking huge) after that I had none and it terrified me.
7. I love going to Starbucks (sit in a big cozy chair and read), the movies, or dinner by myself. I never used to do these thing, but now I need some "me" time. Micha is amazing he will come home from work and take Jacob and tell me to go do something fun for a few hours.

1 comment:

Sarah Wronko said...

Hi Amanda! This was so neat to read about you!! I can completely relate to being scared half to death to deliver our babies and also to loving to go to starbucks to read, or watch a movie/eat out all alone. Especially as a mom that quiet time is sooooo sacred. Love you Girl!! :)