Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Toy Box

Well it's finally finished. Micha and his dad completed Jacob's toy box last weekend. As you can see in the pictures it is huge!!! I still have a few decals to put on, but we put it in the living room and filled it up. It really doesn't go with anything in the living room, but I think it will look really cute in his room later.

Jacob loves standing by his toy box and pulling his toys out.
Jacob love crawling over the mountain of pillows I put on the floor. He has such a blast climbing over them, it can keep him occupied for 20 minuets.




2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

That is one BIG toy box! The picture of him sitting on it is really cute.

The Buster Bunch said...

Wow! They did such a great job! Every kid (or really every parent that wants to stay somewhat organized)needs one of those. It looks great!!!